MIDTOWN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
Jasmine was nominated 7 times this month; her nominations reflect how invaluable she is.
Jasmine’s nominations are for:
- Doing a great job in billing while they are short staffed.
- Being a team player and staying after her shift has ended.
- Jasmine has helped with some of Mayra’s duties while on Mayra is on maternity leave. “Thanks for making time to help in different positions in your department”.
- Thanks for having a great attitude when you are very busy with training others in your department.
- Jasmine is a team player in the billing department and has learned batch entry as well as payment entry in a short time frame.
- Thank you for training other co-workers while being trained on your new position. “Good Team Player!”
- Jasmine has been working with a positive attitude while under pressure. She is dedicated to her job tasks and will stay late in order to finish. She is a great person to have on the business office team. “Thanks Jasmine for all of your hard work!
As an expression of our appreciation, Jasmine received a Target gift card from Midtown in the amount of $200.00. She will also be attending the Colorado Women’s Chamber luncheon in August as Midtown's guest.
was nominated for putting patients before other assigned tasks and for asking questions to be sure that referrals are getting done correctly. He was also nominated for being willing to help out in any area of the clinic. Carolina Morfin
was nominated for being helpful at the front desk as well as helping with drug screen collections. She was also nominated for doing a great job in the billing office while they are short staffed. Christine Alvarado
was nominated twice for her hard work on referrals. Diana Roque
was nominated for being outstanding in her job performance. Also for excellence in learning her new position as Claims Specialist. Dion Gonzales
was nominated for having a good attitude and for being a team player. Fidel Parra was nominated for helping to check out a patient so a co-worker could go to lunch. Flor Contreras
was nominated for being a great team player! She works hard without complaining and she modifies her breaks to help out when we are busy. She has a positive attitude and is fun to work with! Israel Viurquez
was nominated for always being thoughtful, asking if we are doing “okay” and making others feel positive. Jennifer Fisher
was nominated for working hard,”She is always on her feet staying busy and she shares her goldfish snacks!”. Karina Alvarez
was nominated for doing such a great job answering the phones. Nina Santana
was nominated for being a hard worker, staying calm under pressure and for her positive attitude. Ryan White
was nominated for helping with all of the new changes around Midtown. Svetlana Railsback
was nominated for helping without complaining. Veronica Perez
was nominated for being a great team player and for maintaining a nice and friendly disposition even while under pressure. “She is a hard worker!”.
Another month of great nominations, it is important to recognize those who excel and go above and beyond their job description. Thank you to all who were nominated and to those who submitted nominees!